It looks like you missed at least one required field.
Strategic Project Planning and Management
- Learn the evolution of project and process management and how the two interrelate, focusing on the litigation/ediscovery support department.
- Understand the phases of project management and how each applies to a litigation/ediscovery support department.
- Understand basic process management methodologies and how they apply to a litigation/ediscovery support environment
- Learn the manner in which to work most effectively with a project’s multiple “stakeholders”, and, in particular, attorneys and the client’s own personnel, including its IT professionals.
- Learn about the application of project management and the qualifications for the project manager role in the three basic project management categories: strategic planning, data and technology management, and document review.
- Learn how to establish goals and timelines, and create workflow diagrams.
- Understand the importance of proper communication and documentation in order to establish a repeatable and defensible process.
- Learn about available project management tools that can apply to a litigation/ediscovery support department.
- Understand the various resources that can be brought to bear on each phase of the project.
- Understand the pros and cons of each resourcing decision, with a discussion on market rates and current best practices.
- Understand metrics used to monitor project success, and how to compile and manage them
- Course Navigation -
Call 1-888-415-5833 for more information